Welcome To Underground9

The best albums, old or new are posted here with their best formats and features and trying to get people more involved with this genre with reviews and information.
You can listen to a lot of good songs on the Music Player at the bottom of the page.
You can comment on the posts or on the cbox at the bottom of the sidebar, same for requests.
If you want to sponsor your material or you're interested in being an author here you can only contact me at Underground9Blog@hotmail.Com


Monday, January 5, 2009

Some announcements...

First of all let me apologize to all of you for the lack of posts, it was not the comeback I planned...
In over half a year the blog's visits greatly dropped of course, but I know many of the loyal readers still expect change, I could have improved this blog greatly but I'm alone on this and I prefer keeping it more personal and I'm not planning to expand it.
At first I wanted to create a forum but the people at CheckTheRhime did a great job in making one, I don't see the point in adding another one so I'm asking you to join and expand this ughh community, it's called 5 Mics, register by clicking below.


I'm working on a new "The Archive" compilation, since many seem to have enjoyed the last one, and it will feature what I consider 2008's best songs, you can send me an email (Underground9Blog@hotmail.com) with the names of your 08's favorite tracks that you feel should be on it, it will be very appreciated.

Meanwhile I'll post good albums as usual, less known ones, as well as my "Top 2008 albums" list and I know yall like lists, again if you send me an email with your top albums I'll be happy to check it out, I missed a lot this year but found some really incredible music as well, which like always I will share with you.

If you have any ideas for the blog let me know, thanks for reading and happy holidays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out man. Every mention is much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

don't forget about posting classic albums as well ;D