Welcome To Underground9

The best albums, old or new are posted here with their best formats and features and trying to get people more involved with this genre with reviews and information.
You can listen to a lot of good songs on the Music Player at the bottom of the page.
You can comment on the posts or on the cbox at the bottom of the sidebar, same for requests.
If you want to sponsor your material or you're interested in being an author here you can only contact me at Underground9Blog@hotmail.Com


Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Stoupe The Enemy Of Mankind - The Instrumentals: Volume Two


UNDERGROUND9 EXCLUSIVE























Uploaded:
December 24, 2007


Tracklist:

  1. Verses Of Bleeding [Intro]
  2. Animal Rap [Arturo Gatti Mix]
  3. Blood In Blood Out
  4. No Return
  5. Saviorself
  6. I Against I
  7. Contra
  8. The Darkest Throne
  9. Boondock Saints
  10. Beyond The Gates Of Pain
  11. Retaliation
  12. I Against I [Remix]
  13. Ghengis Khan [Remix]
  14. M-Sea-Creasy
  15. Sacrifice
  16. The Apostle's Creed
  17. Cemantics
  18. The Heart Of Darkness
  19. The Spirit Of Hate
  20. Verses Of Bleeding [Outro]
File Size: 92 MB
DOWNLOAD: Sharebee
INFO: Wikipedia
INCLUDED:

  • All Tracks Are 192 kbps
  • Cover / Alternate Covers
Underground9 Overview:
You should all know who Stoupe is, besides being the better half of the underground duo Jedi Mind Tricks and one of the most praised artists of his kind he's also my favorite producer.
I put together some of his best beats, i personally think that JMT wouldn't be as popular as today if it wasn't for his outstanding work.
My favorites are Animal Rap [Arturo Gatti Mix], Saviorself, Beyond The Gates Of Pain, I Against I and the Verses Of Bleeding versions.
Here's volume two, for all the JMT fans out there.

Download and enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stoupe is a beast...nice compilations! lovin the blog

Anonymous said...

awesome blog...keep it up.